PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit and interact with us on the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible services and experience. To best serve you. We may also, in certain instances, disclose your personally identifiable information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, or bring legal action to protect your rights or the rights of BEADINGCRUSH or others. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required by law.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Similar Technologies
This information is used for fulfilling contracts with our business partners, and to help us serve you better by improving our website design, as well as our products, services, and promotions. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites. Non-personally identifiable information obtained through cookies and web beacons may be shared with or obtained by service providers on our behalf.
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. A “session cookie” expires immediately when you end your session (i.e., close your browser). A “persistent cookie” stores information on the hard drive so when you end your session and return to the same website at a later date, the cookie information is still available. A web beacon is a small string of code that represents a clear graphic image and is used in conjunction with a cookie.
When you visit our Website, we may use both a session and a persistent cookie. This BEADINGCRUSH-placed cookie may contain information (such as a unique user ID) that is used to track your usage of our Website and in some cases, your e-mail address. Your e-mail address is only saved in this BEADINGCRUSH-placed cookie if you register with us. A web beacon allows us to capture certain additional types of information about a visitor’s actions on a website, such as a visitor’s cookie number, the time, date, duration and number of page views, a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed, and details about any items that were purchased.
You can disable cookies at any time by using your browser options; however, if you turn off cookies, we will not be able to track your order or enable you to make a purchase from our Website. In addition, we will not be able to recognize you as a registered user to allow you access to your account information.
We may use Flash Cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience, play games and perform surveys. They help us improve our sites by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. We do not use Flash cookies for marketing or behavioral targeting purposes. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. Learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Links to Other Websites and Services
Our Website may include links to other Internet sites, content, or videos (embedded or direct links) maintained by third parties (‘Linked Sites’). BEADINGCRUSH provides Linked Sites to you solely as a convenience, and the inclusion of Linked Sites does not imply endorsement by BEADINGCRUSH of the Linked Sites.
About social buttons:
Your Information, Your Choice
To update us with your information-sharing preferences, you may contact us on email@example.com
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personally identifiable information transmitted to us using our Website. To guard your information, our Website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
To be sure your connection is secure, look at the bottom status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser) the SSL is active and your information is secure. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to keep you up to date with Company products and promotions where you have asked us to do so and/or to provide you with the best customer experience possible. Processing is necessary for the purposes of Company’s legitimate interests (for example, to deal with any claims or queries which you have, or where we are required to do so by law.
You have the right to:
• Obtain confirmation from us that your personal information is being collected and used by us and to access the personal information held about you by us;
• Have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete at any time;
• Erasure, or the right to be forgotten, which means you can request deletion or removal of any personal information we hold about you at any time;
• Block or suppress us collecting and using your personal information, which means we can continue to store your personal information but we cannot further collect or use it in any way;
• Obtain and reuse any personal information we hold about you for your own purposes across different services, which allows you to move, copy or transfer your personal information easily from Company to another place notified by you to us in a safe and secure way without hindrance to the usability of your personal information; and
• Object to us collecting or using your personal information where this is based on: a legitimate interest or the performance of a task in the public interest; or direct marketing
To make any requests as listed above, please contact us at
We will confirm any requests relating to your rights above within one month of receipt of your request, or within two months of receipt of your request where this request is more complex.
WITHDRAWAL OF YOUR CONSENT
You can tell us to stop collecting and using your personal information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you tell us to stop collecting and using your personal information, the consequences of doing so are that:
• we will be unable to update you on Company promotions and product news; we will be unable to provide you with the best user experience possible to our Website; and we will generally be unable to provide you with the best customer experience we would like to provide you with.
You can reach us here